Acceptable Use Policy
Atmolytics was developed with healthcare in mind, however, by taking Atmolytics and developing Atmolytics Cloud, we wanted to bring its power and flexibility to allow anyone to unlock their data and use Atmolytics self-service reporting for any dataset.
However, with the wide range of data out there, and a myriad of tools available to pull together your data, it’s possible that the data coming into Atmolytics Cloud will not align with our core values.
The intent of this Policy is to make it clear to anyone who uses Atmolytics Cloud what behavior or content is not acceptable for customers using our service. We will take action against customers that are discovered to be in violation of this Policy.
This Policy is a living document and will be updated as necessary. Continued use of Atmolytics Cloud requires compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy as well as our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
Unacceptable uses of Atmolytics Cloud
If the contents of your data is conducting or promoting any of the below, or if you intend to leverage Atmolytics Cloud to do any of the below, please don’t sign up for Atmolytics Cloud. If you already have an account — whether free or paid — you must stop using Atmolytics Cloud and cancel your account.
The following constitutes behavior and content that are NOT acceptable uses of Atmolytics Cloud:
- Performing, promoting, suggesting, or soliciting illegal activities.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation, stalking, and threats.
- Hateful content. The data submitted to Atmolytics Cloud must not be used to do any of the following:
- Promote or condone hate, violence, or discrimination against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status, or other forms of discriminatory intolerance.
- Promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse. We don’t tolerate any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse.
- Faciliate the selling of counterfeit goods; or sites allowing, performing or facilitating any infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud. It is not okay to lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming. No one wants unsolicited emails, text, or other communication.
- Violence, or threats thereof.
- Any actions that do not support the privacy rights of an individual. This includes capturing, selling, or sharing personal data without their consent. For the purposes of clarity, other prohibited examples include doing any of the following without an end user’s consent:
- Monitoring personally identifiable information that would allow you to gain insight into individual visitor behavior.
- Generating leads or recovering people who have dropped off from your funnel.
- Aiding sales teams in understanding actions taken by individuals who can be identified.
- Capturing individuals’ data to proactively reach out to them.
Reporting a concern
Do you know of a user account that is violating this Policy? Or do you suspect a user might be violating the Policy? If so, please contact us so we can investigate or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share as much as you are comfortable with about the user, the content or behavior you are reporting, and how you found it. In addition to the URL, sending us screenshots is helpful since content can quickly be removed or changed.
Someone on our team will respond within two business days to let you know we’ve begun investigating. We will also contact you with the outcome of our investigation (unless you ask us not to, or we are not allowed to under law).